The video game industry has never failed to surprise its consumer’s demands. Whether it was the first commercial video game launched in the early 1970’s or the latest technologically advanced games like Red Dead Redemption 2, Spider-Man, Battlefield V, God of War, the list just goes on and on – video games have even redefined the theory of VR (virtual reality).
Red Dead Redemption 2 Game Review
It may sound diabolical, but it is certainly a game worth getting excited about. Created by the developers of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, this game is an interpreted simulation of America’s revengeful heartland. The storyline encompasses the American life of 1899s and involves two gangs – Arthur Morgan and the other Van der Linde. Stealing, robbing, gun fires, legendary cowboys – the player must engage in a thrilling journey to seek victory. Arthur Morgan – a compassionate gang leader, struggles to uncover a truth behind a mysterious sequence of events. During this game of hide-and-seek to reveal the unfathomable death of a fellowman, Arthur has to not only fight another gang of Van der Linde but also has a task to instill trust in his men and women of the gang.
Why is Red Dead Redemption 2 Game Interesting to Play?
1. The technology used in this game brings life to each character, the environment, as well as the constructions displayed in the game. They are so real! It is absolutely a level up of its predecessor. Red Dead Redemption 2 also surpasses expectations for people who have been playing Grand Theft Auto 5.
2. Besides providing the most interactive virtual world game, Red Dead Redemption 2 offers the player with a chance to flatter or appease anyone literally in the game.
3. Unlike the predecessor, Red Dead Redemption 2 attempts to create a life-like experience, makes the player enjoy the game more. For example, before you fire a bullet, you have to holster the weapon.
4. The creators have created the storyline to pass on certain learnings to the player. The main character – Arthur Morgan is a well-dressed and well-behaved guy and maintains a friendly appearance even though he is a gang leader. It teaches us that it doesn’t matter what business you are in, your outer appearance must be neat.
Bad Points in Red Dead Redemption 2
1. The overall storyline is quite discouraging and has a dragging end.
2. The protagonist of the game – Arthur Morgan, is not shown as a young, and tireless chap. He is quite sluggish in his movement, and this also slows down the performance of the player.
3. The players do get access to an orderly and uncluttered weapon inventory, however picking up the
right firearm when needed is not always a well-planned structure in the game.
To summarize it all, Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the most desired games of this season. With a well-structured storyline, a take on the Western lands of America, a tale for all generations, this game can certainly meet the expectations of a gamer. Buy now on PlayStation Store for PS4 or Xbox One on Xbox Store.